Essentials of Project Management | Project Management Training South Wales
Essentials of Project Management | Project Management Training South Wales – We are often asked to design and deliver a variety of bespoke projects management workshops for companies large and small. This particular workshop was for a global construction company and they used as the basis for the workshop our standard Essentials of Project Management outline.
The workshop was in Leeds, at the companies “Soil Division” and was for 16 engineers. Some of the engineers are new to the comp,nay (and new to a working environment) whilst others had been in the construction / mining industry for many years but had had no formal project management training.
The Essentials of Project Management does exactly what is says on the tin. It takes the best bits from a variety of sources (Prince, APMP etc) and puts them together in a highly experiential and interactive workshop.
On the Essentials of Project Management workshop, we cover the following subjects:
- Understand project management methodology and process
- Define a project in terms of Cost, Quality and Time
- Start, Plan, Implement and Close a project in the correct way using the correct documentation where appropriate
- Utilize a variety of tools to scope out a project
- Use a variety of methods to estimate cost, time and resources on projects
- Know how to deal with change in an efficient and effective manner
- Plan a project in detail using Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
Project Management Training South Wales
The feedback was pretty good also!