Customer service training
Without customers we have no business!!
So in this competitive commercial world every customer inter-action is valuable to the success of our business. So whether we are dealing with customers face to face, by telephone or electronically we have to ensure that every interaction has a positive affect on our business. This bite size workshop will share with you some key components of successful customer service.
By the end of our bite size workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the importance and impact of every customer interaction.
- List the key steps in building rapport with your customers
- Explain the importance of effective communication for your customer service
- Describe how to deal with dissatisfied customers successfully
- Welcome, objectives & introductions
- Why are customer’s so important?
- The cost to the business of poor customer service
- The qualities of customer service personnel
- The difference between material & personal service
- Building rapport with your customer
- Effective communication & how it impacts on others
- The key steps to building rapport
- Dealing with unhappy customers
- Understanding why customers complain
- Appreciating the Moments of Truth
If you would like to find out more about this workshop on Customer Service please contact us now!