How to build and lead an effective team in any organisation is critical to the success of the business and everyone in any organisation is involved in teams. It is vital therefore that teams work as effectively as possible together to drive the success of the business. It is the skills of the leader in leading teams that this bite size workshop is about.
By the end of our bite size workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of successful teams and the success of the organisation
- Explain how groups develop from individuals to teams
- Describe the key features of an effective person leading teams
- Explain how to build trust in the team
- Welcome, objectives & introductions
- What is a team?
- What are the qualities that make a good team
- How do teams develop from individuals
- The stages of team development
- Leading effective teams
- What are the qualities that make a good team leader?
- The link between leading teams and the competence & commitment of the team members
- Building trust in the team
- The requirements for trust to grow
- The Emotional Bank Account
To find out more about this workshop about Leading teams or our other bite size workshops please contact us now!