Leading from the front and being in charge of a group of people is a daunting task but with the right leadership skills you can make it a rewarding task. This bite size workshop, delivered across Wales or at a venue of your choice, will help you to understand how your communication skills and your behaviour are critical to your leadership development.
By the end of our bite size workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the communication processes between a leader and their team
- Explain how the communication skills of the leader are crucial to the success of the team & the individuals within the team
- List the key attributes of a successful leader
- Welcome, objectives & introductions
- What makes a great leader and does it matter?
- The communication process
- How do you communicate with your team?
- Your personal style of communication
- Key attributes of a successful leader
- Have you got them?
- How do you improve them?
- What are you going to do now?
If you would like more information about this bite-size workshop on Leading from the front – developing your leadership skills please contact us now!