Time Management Training – Make every minute count by attending this effective time management workshop. With 1440 minutes in every day, why can other people seem to get more done than you? Develop some practical ways to make every minute count in a programme that is not based around a system solution, but key principles & values that you can take away with you.
By the end of our bite size workshop you will be able to:
- Explain why time management is critical to success both personally & professionally
- Describe how events control can lead to high personal self-esteem
- Produce you own personal & professional objectives so that you make every minute count
- Explain how to prioritise tasks so that you are successful in your time management
- Welcome, objectives & introductions
- Why time management training?
- Personal time vs. professional time…is it always a balance or is it a juggling act?
- Understanding how and what can be controlled
- Learn about how your attitude & behaviour can affect how your time management
- Planning & organising your time:
- Objective setting for you at work and at home
- Planning your day, week and month
- Prioritising your tasks so you spend the right time doing the right things in the right order and make every minute count!
If you would like more information about this bite-size workshop on time management please contact us now!