Personal Development Wales
Personal development or to give it it’s official title: Continuous professional development (CPD), is recognised as something that everybody needs to spend time on to ensure that they are up to date with current thinking & practices for their current role as well as developing their skills and knowledge for future career opportunities.
Your personal development is just that, yours! So developing your own skills and knowledge that will enable you to grow in your current role and develop you for future opportunities is something we have to make time for. We run a wide range of personal development programmes and these are a selection…if you do not see what you are looking for then contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAMMES
- Managing your time… it is your most precious resource
- Presentation Skills
- Being Assertive
- Communicating your message effectively
- Written communication skills
- Presenting a professional image & brand
- Train the Trainer (including 1-1 and 1-many training skills)
- Stress Management
- Project management
- Sales skills