A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME AND MY PREVIOUS WORK
Since graduating over 20 years ago, Suzanne has been working in the field of Leadership & Professional Development. With a strong background in the customer service, hospitality and telecommunications industries she brings a wealth of practical business knowledge & experience to any learning intervention she is involved in. With a natural coaching style, her communication skills enable her to develop the potential of others.
Rubus Associates has been providing quality Human Resource Development Solutions for both private & public sector organisations and is based near Chepstow, South East Wales. The organisation was established in 2001 and since then our consultants have worked with many blue-chip companies including: The Lloyds Banking Group; HSBC; UBS Investment Bank, Monmouthshire Building Society, Cisco, Alcatel, Dell, British Energy, Bradfords and Serco as well as local and national government and their agencies including the Department of Transport, DWP, UKSA and Estyn. The organisation also delivers training programmes in support of third sector organisations and accredited courses for the Institute of Leadership and Management, Chartered Institute of Environmental Health & Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- IPD/TVU Diploma in HRD/Learning & Development
- IPD Certificate in Training & Development
- IPD D32/D33/D34/D36 Assessor & Verifier
- City & Guilds A1 Assessor
- HCTC Group Trainer /One to One/ Train the Trainer
- ITA TA 101 Certificat
- MTQ48 Licensed to use this Mental Toughness Psychometric tool
- BA Business Studies (Hotel/Catering), Portsmouth University
Get In Touch
+44 (0) 1633 400 051