Standard Terms & Conditions
- Rubus Associates will provide the learning event, coaching or business consultation as specified in the agreement made with the client, and reserves the right to accept that the client has agreed to this proposal and these terms & conditions, by booking the programme with the company, be it verbally, electronically or in writing.
- Rubus Associates reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a programme due to the unavailability of the associate for causes outside the organisation’s reasonable control.
- Rubus Associates will provide the names of previous and current clients on request to act as references to the quality of service, coaching & learning programmes that will be provided.
- Rubus Associates reserves the right to invoice the client for the full cost of each programme, as stated above, if notification of cancellation by the client is less than 10 working days notice before the first day of the event.
- Our services are charged from £160 per hour for coaching and from £500 per day for training programmes, these are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate. Wherever possible Rubus Associates will endeavour to minimise any additional costs and will always agree with these up front with our clients.
- Payment for services received will made by the client no later than 30 days of the date of invoice.
- Free consultations are available to any size business and will involve at least one associate from Rubus Associates.
- Free on-going support will be available for all workshop attendees for up to 12 months from the date of the programme.